Inno-vent Rafter Vents
The "INNO-VENT" Advantage
- Patented Center Ridge Design - Will Not Collapse Under High Blowing Pressure
- Keep Your Attic Cooler in the Summer and Eliminate Winter Moisture Problems
- Help Prevent Ice Damming on Roots
- Permeable To Help Eliminate Moisture Build-up on Insulation
- Strong Yet Flexible-No Handling or Storage Breakage
- Wide Staple Flange for Easy Insulation
- Available in Fill 4' Lengths that Fit into 16" and 24" Center Rafters
- 22" Wide Vent has 22.5" of Air Flow
- 11" Wide Vent has 11.25" of Air Flow
- Place INNO-VENTS on the underside of the roof between the rafters.
- Slide down 6" into the soffit area, staple in place.
- Friction Fit Fiberglass Insulation into place at the base of the INNO-VENT.
- Move the existing insulation back from the roof sheathing.
- Place INNO-VENTS against the underside of the roof between the rafters.
- Slide the vent down until it touches the attic floor or 6" into the soffit area and staple in place.
- Install insulation block to keep insulation from entering the soffit area.
- Repack the insulation against the block and vent.